Your billing period (also called your bill cycle):
- Starts the day you activate service with Verizon Wireless.
- Note: For our new customers, service often starts on the first of the month to avoid prorated charges.
- Has the same dates every month. For example, if you activated service on Nov 19, your first billing period would be Nov 19-Dec 18. The next billing period would be Dec 19-Jan 18, etc.
- Note: Your monthly recurring charges stay the same regardless of the number of days in a month (e.g., recurring charges in February are the same as in March).
- Controls when your plan’s monthly allowances (i.e., talk, text and data amounts) reset. They reset at 11:59 pm on the last day of each billing period.
Your bills are labeled by the last month in each billing period.